|State Your Bartender or UniqueThoughts!
|The brain creates anything with concentrated effort.
Dave would love to hear from
you. Your thoughts are important and can be quite entertaining. Tell anything you wish to share about thoughts
on life, love, social networking, entertainment, great ideas, or anything relating to your experience spending
quality time with Dave "The Expert Bartender."
If your brain expresses something that is worth writing just do it.
|Drunkenness Is Nothing But Voluntary Madness
|Instead Of Warning Pregnant Women Not To Drink, I Think Female Alcoholics Should Be Told Not To Fuck
1. Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader.
great man was thought to be insane before he changed the world. Some never changed the world. They were just insane.
I don't fail. I succeed at finding what doesn't work.
4. It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's funnier.
5. When in doubt, do it.
6. A crappy life is a great excuse to live a crappy life.
7. The people who make
a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones
8. "Losing builds character!" You know who said that? A loser.
9. Laugh, and the world laughs
with you. Cry, and the world laughs harder.
10. There's a one-in six-billion chance that you'll find your soulmate.
And that's if they're not dead.
11. Learn from your parents' mistakes. Use birth control.
forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
13. Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball
bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
14. Born free. Taxed to death.
15. I don't suffer from
insanity--I enjoy every minute of it.
16. We are brought into this world cold, weak, and helpless. Then it gets worse.
17. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
18. Passion, manners, and 80 ounces of beer will win the heart of
any woman. And if it doesn't, you'll be too hammered to remember.
19. If at first you don't succeed, then drag racing
isn't for you.
20. Take the time to smell the roses. Sooner or later, you'll inhale a bee and die.
21. No problem
is so big and difficult that it can't be blamed on somebody else.
22. Revenge is good. It's what separates us from the
animals and the hippies.
23. Whenever you're pissed off, just remember that it's better than being pissed on.
Screwed-up people settle fights through violence. Screwed-up people start wars that could kill millions. Normal people settle
fights through cookies, cakes, and pies. Normal people are fat.
25. God bless America. But God, please help Canada.
26. Friends teach you what you
WANT to know. Enemies teach you what you NEED to know.
27. The only reason
for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.